19-20 ounces - Typically used 12u & up
14-15 ounces - Typically used one handed or 8u & up
12-13 ounces - Up to 8u or one handed work
- Grip included on the bat!
- We pride ourself on high quality. The half bat product is very well structured and stained
- Used for training off tee, mirror work, BP or off machines developing better bat path for flush contact
- I partnered with Bonsall’s half bat trainer & took my personal twist on it!
- All orders come with white batting grip
- Having trouble slicing or cutting balls and not hitting them flush? This is what it’s designed for. If you chop down at ball.. The balls will spin and not fly. Square it up for immediate feedback
- Main focus with many hitters is hand & bat path. Half bats allowing ball flight instant feedback, plus coaches eyes and Blast Motion to aid a good swing path for constant flush contact.
- Currently used by Houston Astros, NY Yankees, San Fransisco Giants, NY Mets, Philadelphia Phillies, Oklahoma, Texas Tech, Coastal Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia Tech, Virginia, Iowa, Texas, Kentucky, Clemson, LSU, Cal St. Fullerton, Illinois, Northwestern, Harvard, Loyola Maramount, Tulsa, Parkland, Kankakee, South Mountain, and counting..
- Designed for under-load training to produce unlimited reps indoors/outdoors without getting exhausted
- High quality reps with a low effort practice - Stay rested for game time
- We advise light training balls: Tennis, whiffle, foam balls while training - NO Hard balls