Why a half bat?
Why the half bat?
- Setting bat in hands properly to develop working hands to palm up palm down position at contact.
- Set it with the B logo facing your back eye / ear area when in launch position
- If a downhill or uphill attack angle, all balls will be sliced off bat for immediate feedback. Working behind with a good attack angle for flush contact + good ball flight
- Hands won’t wear out due to the light weight
- Can use with machine or batting practice
- Working behind at each location, some work steep to low pitches and ball will be feedback of sliced balls. Immediate feedback!